Tuesday 30 December 2014

[Review] Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash]

Hey everyone, I'm appear again today in my blog...
How are you all today? Weather is cold, take care of yourself :)
Not forget to pray for our flood victims and AirAsia QZ8501 too, hope they are all safe in their own land...

Today, I'm going to blog about my facial wash - Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Wash. HAve you heard about this?

I had use this for almost one year, and it really give me good result. My face had a lot of pimples last time, when i approach to pharmacist, she recommended this Himalaya product to me.. Without any further thought i just gave a try on it because it made up from herbs which l actually lose confidence to chemical products before I tried this Himalaya.

Now let's us know more about this contains of this Himalaya products....

Product: Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash


Ingredients: Neem oil and  Turmeric
Volume: 150ml
Suitable for: normal to oily skin
Function: it helps to clear impurities and clear pimples
Price: RM20.93 (price might be subjected to changes)
Instruction to use: wet face with clean water, squeeze moderate amount of it and spread all over face in a circular motion, and rinse off with clean water. Use twice daily.

After i tried this product, I find that pimples are heal, scar marks reduces,  skin getting better and less oily.
Here is the link you can refer for this Himalaya product : http://www.himalayastore.com/skincare/purifying-neem-face-wash.htm
Do follow me and there is more fun and interesting stuff! :D




1 comment:

  1. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.
    ศัลยกรรมปาก

    ReplyDelete